1. Create a insurance marketing plan! Your success (or not enough success) selling insurance, investments, and your services is totally dependent on you developing a ‘cost effective’ insurance marketing plan, to generate a regular flow of high quality insurance leads. A marketing plan consisting of multiple proven insurance marketing ideas and strategies, using free reports, newsletters, joint ventures, and special events such as workshops and other educational formats that are created to build a relationship together with your ‘IDEAL’ insurance prospects now and over time. The folks that need and want everything you are offering!
2. Be A Big Fish In A Small Pond! Your primary insurance marketing goal should be to have referred to as probably the most respected and trusted advisor in the local community.How much easier and more cost-efficient is it for you to get known in the local community, verses an entire city, county or state. Consider, the legendary Ben Feldman, one of the most prolific insurance agents in world history, did each of his business in the little town of East Liverpool, Ohio. (Population 15,000) Wish to know more…
3. Develop a bio sheet! One of the extremely best and simplest insurance marketing ideas is making a “Bio Sheet ‘. You bio sheet should include a specialist photo and share both your professional resume along with personal information about what allows you to unique within the financial services industry and identifies the problems you solve for your clients.Your bio sheet hi-lights how you are helping people and why prospects should use you.
4. Another simple, but critical insurance marketing idea is to let your entire friends, family, neighbors and individuals you do business with know what you do… Your Specialty! Not too you sell insurance or that you’re an economic advisor, etc., but how you’re helping people.Example, “The method that you help people save for a tax free retirement”… or “Ways to help them to pay off their mortgage 10 to 15 years early… without them spending any additional money or changing their current lifestyle.”
5. Ask Your Friends and Family For Their Help! One of the ‘Quickest’and lowest cost insurance marketing ideas… to get started in insurance sales; or grow your business; to obtain appointments; or get visitors to your educational workshops; is always to ask the folks you know due to their help. Consider, don’t they’ve the same problems as everyone else. Also consider, you will need to rehearse your approach, fact-finding, and sales presentation before real people. And, the very best place to do that is in front of your acquaintances, family, and friends! Question them if they will allow you to rehearse together! It’s a non-threatening way for them to hear your ideas and how you’re helping people, without them feeling obligated or put upon. And, if you do a good job, many will ask when you can make them to put a plan together for his or her situation and/or you are able to ask them for referrals. Remember, they’ve the exact same problems as everyone else. And, they are searching for help, the same as everyone available!!!